Session Fifth IPL Comeback for Sreesanth

A Kerala pacer still recuperating from a toe injury at the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore in all about time and then finally being able to play cricket.

"I have never thought about how others have performed. I love playing the game. If I was thinking like that I wouldn't have played at all," Sreesanth told HT as he patiently doled out autographs to trainees of a cricket academy in bangalore.

A day after the fast bowler was sold to Rajasthan Royals at his base price of $400,000, Sreesanth said he could not worry about what happened to Kochi Tuskers Kerala after a turbulent year in the IPL. "Honestly, I can't think about that right now.

I think I need at least 6-8 weeks to get fully fit," said the 28-year-old who turns 29 on Monday in the IPL starts on April 4

No comments:

Post a Comment