Yuvraj Singh sacked as Kings XI Skipper


There have been reports responsibility rounds that the Kings XI Captain Yuvraj Singh has been sacked from the captaincy by the team management.

Yuvraj SinghReports said that the team coach Tom Moody was unhappy with Yuvraj's approach which apparently led to his sacking. The report also stated that Sri Lankan skipper Kumar Sangakkara would take over as the skipper of the Punjab team through the IPL 3rd edition.

Kumara Sangakkara, however, refused these reports and said, "I already have my hands full with the Sri Lanka job. I cannot take another one and I feel an Indian should lead an Indian franchise."

Praising Yuvraj, Kumara Sangakkara said, "He is a very good skipper and I enjoyed playing under his captainship in the IPL. I haven't heard anything of this sort"

No comments:

Post a Comment